- Applicant must be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate or graduate student with a declared major in the UCF College of Arts and Humanities
- Minimum 3.7 overall GPA
- A clearly worded and well-organized letter of intent, between 750 and 1000 words explaining how a degree from the UCF College of Arts and Humanities expands your understanding of one or more of the following areas: diversity, cultural awareness, freedom of expression, or tolerance. Provide examples of how your activities inside and/or outside the university have connected to your education in the arts and humanities. Activities can include but are not limited to community service, volunteer work, and participation in clubs/groups.
- Two letters of recommendation. Letters of recommendation should address the applicant’s character and work ethic. One letter must be from a CAH faculty member.
Applicants who are enrolled as full-time undergraduate or graduate students with a declared major in the UCF College of Arts of Humanities may win up to $1,000.
Students can apply for this scholarship using myUCF.
- Log on to myUCF
- Navigate to: Student Self Service > Scholarship Application > Add a New Application
- On the subsequent page, you will see a list of scholarships for which you may be eligible. Choose the link for “CAH Scholarship Award.”
For more information about the myUCF application process, download the Scholarship Application eForm Student Reference guide.
Additional information and application instructions are available here.