- Applicant must be enrolled at the university as a full-time undergraduate or graduate student in the college.
- The applicant must be majoring in visual arts or a design-related field of study.
- The student must have a grade point average of 2.5 or more.
- Applicant must submit three (3) examples of artwork in JPG format
- The applicant must demonstrate financial need based upon guidelines set forth in the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- The student may be asked to submit, at the minimum, a letter of recommendation from a teacher or professor.
- Intent to graduate must not be before Fall 2020
- Applicant will be asked to attend a scholarship luncheon.
This scholarship may be used to pay for tuition, textbooks, fees and any other items included in the cost of an art education.
Students can apply for this scholarship using MyUCF.
Once you have logged into MyUCF, navigate to: Student Self Service > Scholarship Application > Add a New Application. On the subsequent page, a link to the Nimkoff Family Scholarship in Art will appear for eligible students.
Download the Scholarship Application eForm Student Reference guide.