- Applicants must be registered as full-time students for the 2017-2018 school year and pursuing a bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral degree in one of the visual arts (painting, drawing, printmaking, sculpture, ceramics, or photography).
- Must have a 2.5 GPA or higher
- Award is based upon artistic merit.
The McKinney Law Group is offering a $1,500.00 scholarship for the 2017-2018 school year. The funds obtained from this scholarship may be used for textbooks, art supplies, fees, tuition, or any other items included in the cost of art education.
To apply, please submit the following documents:
- Current college transcripts.
- A current curriculum vitae (CV) or résumé.
- A cover letter explaining your artistic philosophy and reason for requesting a scholarship.
- A portfolio of at least 5 pieces of visual art. Submissions may be in photograph format. Please provide the size, medium, name of piece, and a short description.
- If the student has a website or social media page (Instagram, Facebook, Tumblr, etc.) that showcases their work, please provide a link. Do not provide personal social media account information.
Submit your application to email@example.com. Please submit only one email containing all attachments. If the email is too large, you may submit a Dropbox link containing your portfolio.
Note: This scholarship and application process is not administered or awarded by the UCF School of Visual Arts & Design or the University of Central Florida, nor is it exclusive to only UCF students. For more information, on the scholarship and the McKinney Law Group, visit http://www.themckinneylawgroup.com/scholarship