- Applicants must be registered as full-time students in the 2019 school year and must be pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s or Doctoral degree in an art program
- Must have a 2.5 GPA or higher
- Award is based upon artistic merit
The McKinney Law Group is offering a $1,000 scholarship for students who specialize in the visual arts (painting, drawing, printmaking, sculpture, ceramics or photography). The funds obtained from this scholarship may be used for textbooks, art supplies, fees, tuition, or any other items included in the cost of art education.
- Students must submit the following documents
- Current college transcripts
- A current curriculum vitae or résume
- A cover letter explaining the applicants’ artistic philosophy and reason for requesting a scholarship
- A portfolio of at least 5 pieces of visual art. Submissions may be in photograph format. Size, medium, name, and a description of the piece should be provided.
- If possible, a link to a website or social media page (Instagram, Facebook, Tumblr, etc.) that showcases the applicants’ artwork. Personal social media websites should not be submitted.
Additional information and application instructions are available here.