The Orlando Sentinel Scholarship is open to full-time undergraduates majoring or minoring in Digital Media. The award can be applied to tuition, textbooks, fees and other fees.
- Applicant must be a full-time undergraduate student majoring or minoring in Digital Media
- Applicant must submit three (3) examples of Digital Media work in JPG format
- Applicant must maintain a minimum overall 3.0 GPA
- Applicant must demonstrate financial need as determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Intent to graduate must not be before Fall 2018
Students will be selected for scholarships for the spring semester. This scholarship will be used to pay for tuition, textbooks, fees and any other items included in the cost of an art education.
Students can apply for this scholarship using MyUCF.
Once you have logged into MyUCF, navigate to: Student Self Service > Scholarship Application > Add a New Application. On the subsequent page, a link to the Orlando Sentinel Digital Media Scholarship will appear for eligible students.
Download the Scholarship Application eForm Student Reference guide.