- Applicant must be enrolled at the university as a full-time or part-time undergraduate student in the college and school and currently enrolled in a photography course.
- Preference will be given to those students who:
- major or specialize in photography;
- are in financial need, based upon the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA); or
- are previous award recipients and who are applying for continued support.
- Scholarship recipients must be in good academic standing and must have a grade point average of 2.0 or higher.
- The recipient may be expected to attend the Orlando Camera Club annual meeting, schedule permitting.
- Applicant will be required to submit ONE (1), and up to THREE (3), examples of work in JPG format.
One student will be selected for $240 scholarships. This scholarship will be used to pay for tuition, textbooks, fees and any other items included in the cost of an art education.
Students can apply for this scholarship using MyUCF.
Once you have logged into MyUCF, navigate to: Student Self Service > Scholarship Application > Add a New Application. On the subsequent page, a link to the Orlando Camera Club Scholarship will appear for undergraduates in the College of Arts & Humanities.
Download the Scholarship Application eForm Student Reference guide.