A limited number of out-of-state tuition waivers will be granted for the Fall and Spring semesters based on availability. Funding for tuition assistance will be determined no later than the first three weeks of each semester. Art B.A., Art B.F.A., Emerging Media, B.F.A. and Photography B.S. students are eligible for the tuition waivers.
- Undergraduates, who are non-Florida residents and who will be registered as full-time students (at least 12 credit hours) in Art B.A., Art B.F.A., Emerging Media, B.F.A. and Photography B.S.
- UCF Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
In order to apply for tuition waivers, you must submit the following to the SVAD Advising Office by NOON:
- Undergraduate Non-Resident Tuition Assistance Application
- A copy of your current semester fee invoice
- A copy of your UCF degree audit
- A written personal statement explaining your financial hardship regarding tuition costs for the semester
- Written overview of your artistic experiences, personal objectives, and future career goals