A limited number of out-of-state tuition waivers will be granted for the fall and spring semesters based on availability. Funding for tuition assistance will be determined no later than the first three weeks of each semester. SVAD Undergraduate students are eligible for the tuition waiver.
- SVAD Undergraduates who are non-Florida residents and who will be registered as full-time students (at least 12 credit hours).
- UCF overall GPA of 3.0 or higher
In order to apply for tuition waivers, you must submit a PDF with the following information and forms (in the order below) to firstname.lastname@example.org before midnight on the deadline.
- Undergraduate Non-Resident Tuition Assistance Application
- A copy of your current semester fee invoice
- A copy of your UCF degree audit
- A written personal statement explaining your financial hardship regarding tuition costs for the semester
- Written overview of your artistic experiences, personal objectives, and future career goals
Please combine all the forms into one PDF. Only PDFs will be accepted.