The Kinsley family has established an endowed scholarship fund for students in digital media.
- Applicant must be enrolled at the university as a full-time undergraduate or graduate student in the college and school.
- The applicant must major in the field of digital media (aka, emerging media) or a related major.
- The student must a hold a minimum of 3.0 overall grade point average.
- This scholarship may be awarded to the same student in unlimited successive semesters, provided that funds are available and the recipient maintains award criteria.
- The applicant may be required to submit, at the minimum, a letter or recommendation from a teacher or professor.
Students can apply for this scholarship using MyUCF.
Once you have logged into MyUCF, navigate to: Student Self Service > Scholarship Application > Add a New Application. On the subsequent page, a link to the Kinsley Family Endowed Scholarship in Digital Media will appear for eligible students.
Download the Scholarship Application eForm Student Reference guide.