The Kinsley family has established an endowed scholarship fund for students in digital/emerging media.
- Award is based on excellence in art
- Applicant must submit three (3) examples of artwork in JPG format
- Applicant must be enrolled at the university as a full-time undergraduate or graduate student in the college and school.
- The applicant must major in the field of digital/emerging media.
- The student must a hold a minimum of 3.0 overall grade point average.
- This scholarship may be awarded to the same student in unlimited successive semesters, provided that funds are available and the recipient maintains award criteria.
- The applicant may be required to submit, at the minimum, a letter or recommendation from a teacher or professor.
Students must apply for this scholarship using MyUCF. Students must apply by Friday, November 4, 2022 at 11:59 p.m.
Once you have logged into MyUCF, navigate to: Student Self Service > Scholarship Application > Add a New Application. On the subsequent page, a link to the Kinsley Family Endowed Scholarship in Digital Media will appear for eligible students.
Download the Scholarship Application eForm Student Reference guide.