- Applicant must demonstrate financial need as determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Applicant must be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student in the Art B.A./B.F.A., Digital Media B.A./B.F.A. or Photography B.S.
- Applicant must maintain a 3.0 overall grade point average
- Preference will be given to students entering their sophomore or junior year in the subsequent academic year
- Students may submit only one application regardless of artistic category
Applicants will be considered in the following areas
Painting, Drawing, Printmaking, Book Arts, Ceramics, Sculpture, and Digital/Electronic Media
The selected students will each be awarded a $3,000 scholarship for the following academic year. This scholarship may be used to pay for tuition, textbooks, fees and any other items included in the cost of an art education.