- Applicant must demonstrate financial need as determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Applicant must be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student in the Art B.A./BFA, Emerging Media BFA or Photography B.S.
- Applicant must maintain a 3.0 overall grade point average
- Preference will be given to students entering their sophomore or junior year in the subsequent academic year
- Students may submit only one application regardless of artistic category
- Artwork should be submitted in JPG format.
- Application must contain one piece of art. Series, diptychs, or triptychs may be considered as one artwork. One JPG with different unrelated artworks will not be considered.
Applicants will be considered in the following areas
Painting, Drawing, Printmaking, Book Arts, Ceramics, Sculpture, and Digital/Electronic Media
One student will be awarded a $3,000 scholarship for the following academic year. This scholarship may be used to pay for tuition, textbooks, fees and any other items included in the cost of an art education.
How to Apply
Visit http://svad.cah.ucf.edu/hopes/ for more information.