- Applicants must be a full-time undergraduate student majoring or minoring in Studio Art
- Award is based on excellence in art
- Applicant must submit three (3) examples of artwork in JPG format
- Preference will be given to those students who are in financial need, based upon the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Intent to graduate must not be before the fall term following the deadline.
Students will be selected for $500 scholarships for the spring semester. This scholarship will be used to pay for tuition, textbooks, fees and any other items included in the cost of an art education.
Students can apply for this scholarship using MyUCF.
Once you have logged into MyUCF, navigate to: Student Self Service > Scholarship Application > Add a New Application. On the subsequent page, a link to the Katherine K. and Jacob Holzer Art Scholarship will appear for eligible students.
Download the Scholarship Application eForm Student Reference guide.