A scholarship selection committee comprising University faculty and administration will review applications and make recommendations of the recipients for the Scholarship awards to the appropriate University administrator for final selection and approval. Each recipient of the Scholarship will be selected based on the following established criteria:
- Applicant must be enrolled at the university as a full-time undergraduate in the College of Arts and Humanities, Bachelor of Design in Architecture program.
- The student must have a grade point average of 3.0 or higher.
- The applicant must demonstrate financial need based upon guidelines set forth in the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Preference will be given to those applicants who are central Florida residents.
- Intent to graduate must not be before Fall 2018
- The criteria for awarding the Scholarship will be consistent with the guidelines established by the University Office of Student Financial Assistance.
An annual award will be made each spring to begin in the fall semester. This scholarship may be used to pay for tuition, textbooks, fees and any other items included in the cost of an art education.
The student must submit a 10-page portfolio of their upper-division (UCF only) academic work in the Bachelor of Design program.
The student may be required to submit at least one recommendation from a University faculty (provided the same faculty member is not a participating member of the Tremblay Family Scholarship, Bachelor of Design in Architecture selection committee).
All scholarship submissions must be provided to the Program Director, Bachelor of Design program, 11-300 (UCF / Valencia West Campus), by the date specified below.