Advising by Appointment
- Mondays 8:30am - 12:00 noon and 1:00pm - 4:00pm
- Tuesdays 8:30am - 12:00 noon and 1:00pm - 4:00pm
- Thursdays 8:30am - 12:00 noon and 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Call 407-823-1355, email firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by the front desk in NSC 121 to schedule an appointment.If you are more than 15 minutes late for your appointment, you may be asked to reschedule.
Walk-In-Wednesdays (no appointment necessary)
- Wednesdays 8:30am -12:00 noon and 1:00pm – 4:00pm
The advising office will be busy during Walk-In-Wednesdays. Students waiting to see an advisor close to 12:00 noon or 4:00pm may be asked to return either at 1:00pm or another day.
You may email us (email@example.com) with questions you may have. Please include the following information in your email:
- First name & last name
- UCF ID
- Current degree program or program of interest
- Your detailed question.
- Include course numbers, names, and/or semesters related to your question if applicable.
- Include any documentation/emails that needs to be referenced from earlier advising appointments if applicable.
Come to your advising appointment prepared
- Review your degree audit.
- Review the requirements for your program in the UCF Catalog (http://www.catalog.sdes.ucf.edu/courses_and_descriptions/UCF_Courses_and_Descriptions.pdf)
- Create a tentative semester plan to share with your academic advisor.
- Write down your questions and bring them with you.
- Bring any documentation which needs to be discussed.